Plant a gift currently only delivers to Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra Adelaide and Brisbane Metro areas.
- For delivery pricing outside of all Metro areas or if your postcode does not show up in our shopping cart, please contact us directly prior to placing an order for a quote.
- Due to quarantine requirements involved with plants and soil, we do not deliver to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
- For corporate and bulk orders, please contact us directly for delivery quote.
Delivery costs (Australia only)
We offer flat delivery costs to the following areas and these costs will be added to the order total before check-out.
All deliveries to Melbourne Metro: $12.50
All deliveries to Sydney Metro: $20
All deliveries to Adelaide Metro: $20
All deliveries to Canberra Metro: $20
All deliveries to Brisbane Metro: $20
We take the absolute care and precaution when selecting and packaging our products before handing over to our preferred third party courier companies.
- Orders are dispatched every Monday and Wednesday to avoid your plants sitting in depot or in transit over the weekend. Place your order by 5pm the night before to ensure your order is dispatched the next day.
- Due to current Covid-19 situation, please allow 1-7 working days (pending on your postcode) turn-around time to receive your order from the day you place your order. Please note that deliveries are done on weekdays between 8am and 5pm. Thank you for your patience.
- As we don’t offer same day deliveries, please ensure that you allow sufficient time to place your order.
- Due to Covid-19, all orders will be delivered contactless, with “authority to leave” unless otherwise advised.
- Due to Covid-19, we are currently not delivering to aged care facilities and hospitals.
- If you are sending an order to a business address, please ensure that you also include the “company or business name” to assist the drive in locating the right building.
- A tracking number will be provided to you in an email once your order is dispatched.
- Each order comes with a small complimentary greeting card. If required, please ensure you select this option at check-out and tell us the short message which will be handwritten on the card.
- Photos of plants displayed on our website are indicative of the plants we have in stock at the time of photoshoot. When we dispatch your order, you will receive the same variety of plant but please note that they may vary slightly in colour, size or shape. This is the beauty and uniqueness of each plant!
- If for any reason, we run out of stock of an item (pot) that was approved in the shopping cart at time of purchase, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer alternate options. If a plant variety is out of stock, we will contact you to offer an alternate option and will ensure that the alternate plant is of equal or higher value.
- We work with trusted suppliers and in their ability to provide us with healthy plants. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for the conditions of the plants once they have left our depot.
Please note that once your order has left our depot, we do not accept any responsibility:
- For any orders not reaching its recipient due to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
- For any unexpected delays during transit once they have left our depot.
- For any missing orders once they have been delivered to the designated address by the courier company.
- For any orders not reaching its intended recipient for multiple reasons including but not limited to: the order is kept at the concierge desk of a residential or commercial building and is not collected by the intended recipient.
- For any orders that are “returned to sender” due to incorrect information supplied (example: address) or order not collected. In the instance where an order is returned to our depot, it will be considered as an undeliverable item and we can organise for your order to be re-sent or redirected to another address at an additional shipping cost.
An undeliverable order is considered if:
- The Recipient’s address is incomplete, incorrect or cannot be located.
- There is nowhere safe to leave the order.
- An apartment complex or commercial building is closed or has restricted access.
All undeliverable orders will be returned to our depot and the customer will be contacted as soon as possible for re-delivery details. The customer will be liable for any fees incurred for the storage and or re-delivery arrangements. The package will not be opened during the time that we organise the re-delivery to the correct address. Please note that Plant a gift will not be held responsible for the quality and condition of the plant for that order.
We encourage you to take extra care in providing us with the correct address information as we will not be held responsible for any mistakes. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org